Today’s organizations are no longer simply selling products and services. They are being called to reinvent themselves as content developers—sharing and selling ideas through countless platforms and channels.
IABC Austin invites you to join Lara Zuehlke, director of content at Pierpont Communications, on April 11 to discover simple, powerful ways to shape your brand story and share it more effectively to engage, educate and move your audiences to action.
What you’ll learn:
- Let go of personal and organizational bias to think less like a marketer and act more like a storyteller.
- Create a storytelling culture within your organization through story identification and development.
- Map which audiences you seek to engage and what influences them.
- Clarify how to connect with your audiences via heart share or mind share to move them to action.
- Identify how to map and measure your content through multiple channels.
Over the past two decades, Lara Zuehlke has wrangled those 26 letters of the alphabet in every way imaginable. An award-winning writer, Lara leads the content practice at Pierpont Communications, an integrated marketing and public relations firm in Austin, Texas. With a deep background in personal development, Lara regularly speaks and provides training for organizations in the areas of creativity, content strategy and leading and working with creative teams.
The Rest of Your Story: Developing Content that Engages, Educates & Inspires Action
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 11
Cover 3 Downtown, 1717 West Sixth Street
***Ample free parking available***
Just $20 for members and students/$30 for non-members